We're proud to be an organization that is powered by real people, working together, to build a better ward and a better Chicago.
- Work on campaigns to lift the ban on rent control, protect our ward's immigrant population, and support police-free alternatives for public safety, among many other issues
- Host community educational events around important topics
- Support local mutual aid efforts
- Stand up for labor and workers' rights
- Knock doors, make phone calls, and engage neighbors around key community issues
Our volunteers work among a variety of roles, with teams such as outreach and communications, member organizing, and fundraising.
Be a part of our movement: Submit your information below, and a 33WF volunteer will be in touch.